Supreme/Jrileypthegreat's Updated Staff Aplication

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by john riley, Sep 4, 2017.

1. john riley

john riley New Member

1) What is your IGN? - Jrileypthegreat (also known as Supreme).
    2) What is your Discord name? - Supreme#8248.
    3) How long have you been playing on the server? - Over 3 weeks.
    4) How In-Depth is you knowledge of Tekkit Classic? - I am an experience player, and I know a lot about this mod pack. If I come across something I don't know how to do, I take the time and educate myself.
    5) scenario: A player's base was greifed and you are the only staff member on, how would you deal with this situation? - I would start by explaining unclaimed land is fair game , no punishment for stealing. If it was claimed I would look at block history and other sources. Once caught, I would inflict the right punishment to the person who greifed that persons base.
    6) How would you respond to a person who asked you for free items? - I would thoroughly explain to him/her that giving/asking for free items is not allowed, and tell them what happens if they do.
    7) What do you bring to the server that others do not? I work hard , and I put more than enough time and effort into things than others.
    8) Why should the Complex-Gaming team accept your application? -I want to see the server succeed and I am willing to put in the effort to get it there.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? - If I wasn't serious about the server , and wanting to help it , I wouldn't have bought the complex rank .

#1 john riley, Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Bond567

Bond567 New Member

Great player and helper. seen you on allot and always willing to lend a hand. Hope you become part of the team;) See ya on the server and keep up the great work.
    BOND567 Head-Mod

3. Thomas

Thomas New Member

Good luck man be good to see if you get it

4. blackberry_hater

blackberry_hater New Member