Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

MiniMap/JourneyMap question

SteveeWhiskers

I just installed Pixelmon yesterday and the server recommended I use the complex modpack. When I installed it my minimap disappeared and I cannot find it in the options. Halp! <3

SteveeWhiskers

I copied the mod out of the pixelmon reforged folder. Why are the pokemon showing as grey blobs instead of with their images? I booted up the mod in pixelmom reforged to check.

Jaymane

Head Admin
Head Admin
Staff Member
You could mode it to your mods folder in your technic launcher too if you'd like to have the custom textures the compled modpack provides. As for the journeymap you'll have to go into the settings on it, usually accessed with J.

WakZisdom

I've downloaded the journeymap mod pack to the mods folder but when I launch the game it come up saying I need forge 49.0.1. How do I fix it?

Jaymane

Head Admin
Head Admin
Staff Member
I've downloaded the journeymap mod pack to the mods folder but when I launch the game it come up saying I need forge 49.0.1. How do I fix it?
Are you using the complex modpack or normal minecraft + forge? Sounds like you might have the wrong version of the journeymap mod installed