Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

Is progression impossible or am i getting something wrong?

DietDaddg

Hello,

I have been playing this for a few weeks now and i would really be enjoying my time if i could progress to the higher level of the game. But the base of the game which ideally are the main means of progressions (spawners and minion) seem to do nothing towards progression of island level or money. I asked many people with 500m-1bil and they all said "idk" or "minions and spawners". i setup the usual minion setup with berries in a 15x15 berry farm around each minion with it all falling down into the central hopper. including 1 minion slaying 25 pig spawners which is the current max.I found that even with all this which should be at or near max efficiency for my island level (6) given what slots i have. now to upgrade even just my island size (50Mil) i have to let my stuff produce for around 277 hours just to be able to purchase that. as my minions make around 150-180k and hour.or even if i spent that to double my spawner limit, it would only increase my money by maybe 10 percent. I also have a cod farm but even that is insufficent towards upgrading my island and very monotonous. I enjoy the layout of this server but feel locked where I am.i also have a green thumb x hoe and that didnt do too well either. Does anyone have any tips?