Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums currently browsing

Vanilla Forums

lost entire inventory after timeout error

TheLegendOfDerp

hallo,

i was playing on the server today hub.mc.complex.com Skyblock (6-7-2024 ) and the server was very laggy sometimes and than server got reboot everyting was normal i joined the server and whent farming me carrot farm. than suddenly around ( 9:40 in morning , amsterdam timesone ) i got kicked for timeout errror or somting like that and after i rejoined the server mine entire inventory was emty i asked the admin if he can fix it he said make a ticked. i dont know how ticked works so i made this ?!?...

mine inventory was tiki crossbow blow1,godlike sword with alot of OP enchants on it , Hoe with 40% chance replanting, and some other stuff,
i wasnt recording on that time or have any evidence but i hope you can look at the server data to confirm it or so?

mine qwestion is can i have me stuff back becuz it cost me around 200milj if not can i have the money instead so i can buy it again.
Name, TheLegendOfDerp

bramden

Hey, TheLegendOfDerp, i'm sorry to hear this happened to you, the best way to get support for situations like this is to join our discord, discord.gg/ComplexVanilla, and open up a support ticket in the #support-ticket channel!