Application For Staff

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ElementalOfDark, Apr 9, 2019.

1. ElementalOfDark

ElementalOfDark New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username? ElementalOfDark
    2) What is your discord tag? ElementalOfDark#9091
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? Sky Factory 3
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks? Honestly I know a lot about it but I am open for new knowledge about the mods and if I need to I will research to find things out.
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? I would ask what is happening, assess the situation look at it from all angles and decide an answer to it.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? I would warn them, mute, and if I need to contact a staff member higher up to get a better punishment.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? Well I play this server a lot and I know a lot about it as I stated. I am willing for improvement to my knowledge of modpacks. I will also help as much as I possibly can by figuring out solutions and answering all questions even if I have to do a lot of research.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? Well I play in all my free time so thats 5-12 hrs a day so at the least 35 hrs a week (it will be more) at most 51? hard to say honestly, all my free time is the server anyway.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? I see hours of time I'm on and other staff aren't and that gap I could fill.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? PST, west coast of USA, weekdays 4-9, weekends at any time really, depends on my plans.
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB? I play on this server a lot and like to help people which I do but I want to help more people and if I have a staff rank more people will ask and I can help the server more and make it a better place. I also like the community and hope to make it an even better place than it is.

#1 ElementalOfDark, Apr 9, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2019