Articclaw's Staff Application :3

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Articclaw, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Articclaw

Articclaw New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?
    Articclaw
    2) What is your discord tag?
    Articclaw#9177
    3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    Sky Factory 4
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?
    Been playing and watching FTB modpacks since 2014 know how to work around bugs and usually will get to the end game of a mod pack (Played 6 mod packs watched about 30ish)
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    If two players were arguing I would tell them to cease and desist twice if they do not listen or ignore this I would mute/kick them to ensure they listen to my warning.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    If a player repeatedly broke the rules if I have access to ban someone temporarily I would do so if not I would talk to a higher ranking staff member to help in the situation.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I bring my heart and kindness with some tough love I love to ensure everyone is happy/majority is happy I always help out with problems if needed.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    Currently probably around 12-20 depending on my homework or motivation to play Minecraft
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    I'm currently 15 turning 16 next month, I am currently going through classes based on medical as It will be the best way to express my kind heart and I always help others even if it hurts me a bit.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there is staff on at all times)? I live in PST which is the West Coast of North America I'm usually on 3 - 9 pm PST

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?
    I wish to become staff on Complex-FTB because people keep telling me I'm a chill/cool person and always thank me and I feel like I will be much more helpful and call to me more if they saw some sort of staff rank. I have staff experience and owner experience of servers on both Minecraft and Discord.

P.S. If any question about this staff application has unsatisfactory answers please dm me on discord @ Articclaw#9177 and I would love to elaborate or fix them.

2. bingminecarft king

bingminecarft king New Member

Plus 10

yours looks really interesting to my eyes I like it alot thank you I hope you got admin or any permissions