BigWienerMan’s Staff App

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by BigHotdogMan, Dec 2, 2018.

1. BigHotdogMan

BigHotdogMan New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username?
    BigWienerMan (nicked to BigHotdogMan on Sevtech)
    2) What is your discord tag?
    The Baked LeBroski#9191
    3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    SevTech Ages
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?
    I understand most of the core mods like Thermal Expansion Tinkers Construct and Equivalent Exchange 2. But I know most of the progression items needed for Sevtech
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    “Guys, chill out, everyone’s here to have a good time, if you want to continue this nonsense, I suggest you take it to the DMs”
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    I’d notify a higher-up if action needed to be taken, otherwise if it’s a minor offense such as swearing, I’d warn them.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    Playtime and the fact that I play on a modpack with no active admins or moderators and with very few helpers/trial mods
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    I’d say I dump a good 16 hours on weekdays and 10 hours on weekends, but that’s lowballing it.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    You never asked my age so I might as well say I’m 17 if you don’t have access to my birthdate.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
    PST, on the weekends I hop on around 1 pm and on weekdays around 7
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?

When I’m on sevtech you get people who have zero hope of having any response from the staff team. Barely any staff hop on in the first place and when they’re forced to it takes ages for them to load in. I keep the app open constantly so I’m always fast to help out and usually stay on for a good chunk of time. I also enjoy helping people whenever need be.

2. Jelly

Jelly New Member

Looks like you changed your Discord tag, need an updated one so I can contact you about hiring

3. BigHotdogMan

BigHotdogMan New Member

It is now You’re Mother #9191