Born_0f_Fire Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Born_0f_Fir, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Born_0f_Fir

Born_0f_Fir New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username?
    Born_0f_Fire (zero in of)

2) What is your discord tag?
    Born_0f_Fire (zero in of)

3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    PO3

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?
    I know a little about most every mod pack and a lot about most tech packs. Started playing at the beginning of 1.7.10.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    Ask them to stop and resolve the issue in tells. If they refuse, warn them that I will mute them temporarily until they cool off. Issue a 5 min mute as a base, more if the behavior warrants it.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    Follow the MC Complex suggested guidelines for discipline unless behavior warrants acceleration.

What do I bring that other applications do not?
    Former Tmod for MC Complex. Already familiar with proceedures and what nots. I was demoted because I stopped playing.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? An hour a day at minimum, more when I can.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    I think I did a good job when I was a Tmod before. I was able to effectively moderate the SF3 channels, which had a lot of unruly kids.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
    CST, GMT -6

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?

I like to help people.