darkcitadel's reapplication

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Darkcitadel, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Darkcitadel

Darkcitadel New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username?
    Insurgent1298

2) What is your discord tag?
    Darkcitadel#0001

3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    i mostly play on the infinity evolved & stoneblock2 server

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?
    i only know stuff about 3 mod pack atm which is the main server i play, i will be attempting to expand that knowledge at some point.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    i would ask both players to stop and relax, if they fail to do so after 2 warnings {verbal ones} i would mute them for 10 minutes each to stop them from disturbing all the other players and each other

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    i would check the staff guidelines {if there is one} if there is not, i would speak to an admin or a higher up staff member and ask what i should do to solve this issue, depending on the rule broken i would warn the user verbally before hand, if he fails to comply i would then give him a permanent warning in game using /warn if he fails to comply still i would kick him and turn it into a ban if it keeps happening.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    i am extremely active and i can be quite helpful and friendly to new and inexperienced players
    helping them with any and all issues they might encounter

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    30-40 a week {maybe more}

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    i play games alot. mostly minecraft, Counterstrike and borderlands

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
    UTC+0

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?
    i wish to become staff on complex due to wanting to help out the server since alot of staff aren't on due to timezones i can answer all questions people ask correctly and swiftly, i can also warn and punish players who deserve it within valid reasoning, {following the servers rules provided in game}

extra information: i am reapplying, due to the fact i was demoted due to some personal flaws that come out as immaturity within my server performance, and gave silly, and childish responses to some questions i was asked.. and i am reapplying under the context i will be fixing said flaws, and imperfections within my performance within the complex community, i've been told to reapply by a few staff, such as kookie, destiny and ktt... i will understand if you won't take me back though, im especially sorry to jelly... but if i am given a 2nd chance at the helper position the outcome will be completely different and more professional, as i love the server and the community and wish to be there and assist the growth in any way i can whether thats as a lowly helper i will do whatever i can to help out, thank you for reading my re-application.

2. Destinyskullbro

Staff Member

+1 would be great to see you back. Don’t be dumb :D

3. Darkcitadel

Darkcitadel New Member

yeah, i'll be working on avoiding those type of situations.

4. bballbilly

bballbilly New Member

I thought you were a good helper, you did have childish responses but you were very helpful and nice

5. KingKookie

KingKookie New Member

+1 As well :D . Would like Dark back <3

6. Darkcitadel

Darkcitadel New Member

yeah sorry, i'm a memer, but im generally trying to keep that to a minimum during game time.

7. ThatSlayingGamer

ThatSlayingGamer New Member

Would honestly be great to see you online even more. You were a great helper. Hopefully you get back.
    +1

8. Darkcitadel

Darkcitadel New Member