DodgePower432 Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by DodgePower432, May 10, 2019.

1. DodgePower432

DodgePower432 New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username?
    DodgePower432 and i am 18 years old
    2) What is your discord tag?
    RzrBleach#1214
    3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    SkyFactory3
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?
    I have alot of knowledge of modded minecraft i have been playing for 7 years and 6 of those years are modded and i quickly figure out if i dont know something.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with it? I would not go your traditional route of just going in there and say behave or your getting a temp ban. I would go the route of more of trying to figure the whole situation and getting the two to physically talk to each other on discord because 9 times out of 10 physical communication is what is needed.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? I would try to get a understanding on why he is doing and figure out if something is bothering him because alot of times people use minecraft as a escape of reality and you dont know if that kid was getting bullied or someone in there family passed away. That kind of behavior is often times a cry for help or to get someone attention saying hey something is wrong and i have noone to talk to about it.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? I bring the understanding of personal feelings for example if someone is breaking rules i see that as a cry for help like hey im feeling this certain type of way and i have noone to talk to. I am a very calm and happy person and work great under pressure.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? I play around the clock it all depends on whats going on that day but usually i play 8 or 10 hours a day.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? Honesty and friendliness goes along way with me. Here are some random facts about myself i am training to go into the military. My family and i are a foster family so im good at arguemnt solving and i am very calm and happy person.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? I live in central time and i am usually on about 8 to 10 hours a day threwout the entire day.
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB? I want to become staff because i feel like i can bring some good vibes and ideas to server and i love to help people physically or virtually.

#1 DodgePower432, May 10, 2019
    Last edited: May 10, 2019
  2. bingminecarft king

bingminecarft king New Member

RIP-
    just looks blank as I mean it looks bad put some color into it put some good detail it just not good at the moment

3. DodgePower432

DodgePower432 New Member

Thank you for the constructing criticism i have edited my application hope it looks better

bingminecarft king likes this.
  4. bingminecarft king

bingminecarft king New Member

Plus 12