Dreamie's staff apply

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Dreamie, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Dreamie

Dreamie New Member

Staff Application Requirements:
    1) Age: 15+ No exceptions!
    2) Active Player! (Online Often)
    3) Helpful and Knowledgeable FTB Player!
    4) Has/Uses Discord Often!

Staff Application Guideline:
    1) Whats your minecraft username? Mitsuhadreams
    2) What is your discord tag? Dreamie#9120
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? Now Sevtec
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks? i know a bit
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? i wil lisen to both storys and then lookingto it.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? warning if it isnt working i'll ban
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? i know how to run a servers. i can config ++ have done this for 4 years now
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? just started! i hope it wil be about 50-200 hours a week
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? it isnt much to know really other then i play to much.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? GMT +1? Norway :)
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB? i did apply cus i didnt see any avtive staff on sevtec and i'm starting to play there cus i love hard modpack :p
    and i know most about running servers. if i get the staff job i'll wil tgake action like if it was my own server.