DW20 Staff app

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Sophice1, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Sophice1

Sophice1 New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username? Sophice1
    2) What is your discord tag? Sophice#5992
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? DW20
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks? I know a vast amount of the mods in FTB
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? Ask both players to stop fighting and talk to both in /msg to try and resolve the issue, if they dont do as asked, temp mute both players.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? Give a couple warnings the first couple times, but if they persist temp ban or perm depending on the severity.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? I have previous experience as a mod and admin on other modded servers.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? 20-25
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? Nothing i can think of.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? GMT+0 England.
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB? I want to be able to help any players that require assistance.