Factionscravery staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by factionscravery, Mar 27, 2019.

1. factionscravery

factionscravery New Member

Staff Application Guideline:
    1) Whats your minecraft username?factionscravery
    2) What is your discord tag?
    factionscravery#0716
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? Continum
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks? On a scale from 1-10 I would say a 7
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? Tell both of them to calm down and that if they don’t I will put them in time out for 5 mins till they are calm
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? I would ban them for a day and if they come back and is still cheating I would ban them for 2 weeks
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? I bring fun and laughter to everyone
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? About 7 hours a day except Friday and Saturday
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?iam a 18 year old with a great atatude
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? I live in derby england 00:00 gmt 2:30pm to 3pm then 6pm to 2am
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB? I wish to become staff so I can bring more fun and help towards players

#1 factionscravery, Mar 27, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  2. KokoroKat

KokoroKat New Member

Low Key to save yourself some time. Grammarly'ied your text, and now it looks better. You have like no grammar and where is your Discord Tag xD? Pretty short If I don't say so myself mate-o from fellow Brit to brit.

1) What's your Minecraft username? factionscravery
    2) What is your discord tag?
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? Continuum
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks? On a scale from 1-10 I would say a 7
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? Tell both of them to calm down and that if they don’t I will put them in time out for 5 mins till they are calm
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? I would ban them for a day and if they come back and is still cheating I would ban them for 2 weeks
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? I bring fun and laughter to everyone
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? About 7 hours a day except Friday and Saturday
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? I am an 18-year-old with a great attitude
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? I live in derby England 00:00 GMT
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB? I wish to become staff so I can bring more fun and help towards players

3. KingKookie

KingKookie New Member

Kokorokat, not really up to you to critique his application's presentation. Sure, presentation does play a part in acceptance to an extent; Point it out?, sure, but you don't need to correct someone else's app or attack the author is such a manner. But if you do want something to critique and call out, you can feel free and go critique mine.

#3 KingKookie, Apr 4, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  4. KokoroKat

KokoroKat New Member

You can see where I am coming from though. This was also Last Friday. If someone threw an app together like this it looks bad and shows inconsideration and lack of care.

5. KingKookie

KingKookie New Member

That may be, but no need to be rude about it; or even point it out in the first place