Ferams Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Feram, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Feram

Feram New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username?
    iFeram
    2) What is your discord tag?
    Steve#0364
    3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    I play on Project Ozone 3. But thinking about playing others.
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?
    I've played a few in the past but didn't get very far. Honestly there is still a lot i have to learn. But i am a fast learner, and im picking it up fast.
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    Try to assess the situation and work out what the issue is between the two players, do my best to resolve the issue between the two players, if that doesn't work I'll mute them and speak to them individually in private message.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    Warn the player that if they continue to break the rules action will be taken against them. if that doesn't work kick/ban.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I'm a friendly guy, and i enjoy helping people, I'm very active, and my job allows me to be on discord all day. I'm used to helping people as its something i do on a daily basis with work. Im very good at leading, but also work very well in a team.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    20-30
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    I'm 27 years old, I work as a Financial Adviser/Warrant Officer. Gaming is my passion though.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
    GMT England
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?
    I'm an active player, and i feel that my personality is a good fit for complex.

#1 Feram, Apr 16, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2019