Jeb's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Jeb Jone, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Jeb Jone

Jeb Jone New Member

1) What is your Minecraft Username? My minecraft username is ItsJustJeb

2) What is your discord tag? My discord tag is ItsJustJeb#4820

3) Which server do you primarily play on? I play on the SkyFactory 3 server.

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks? I have a pretty good understanding of sky factory 3 mods and could help others now that i have played a fair bit, i know most stuff.
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? I would talk to them to help sort their problem out but if one is being difficult whilst i am talking to the other, i will mute them and unmute once i have stopped talking to the other individual. If the problem persists, i will mute both parties and pull them into a discord chat if available, but if not i will solve the problem on the server by unmuting one of them at a time until we resolve the problem.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? The first couple time i would warn them but if it keeps going i would ban them for a definite time period and if, after that it keeps going, I will ban them for a long period of time or permanently depending of the severity of said rules broken.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? I bring fairness, fair solutions, friendliness and appropriate humour.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? I generally play about 3-4 hours a weeknight, if i'm not working and on Saturday, 5- and most of the day on Sunday. i am currently on school holidays so i am on most of the time on most days.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? I sometimes joke around too heavily and say some bad stuff, but i am working on controlling myself and not saying said remarks.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? I live in Melbourne, Australia and my timezone is Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) I am usually on 5-8 on Tuesday's & Thursdays, 5-10/11 on Friday's and Saturday's and 9/10/11-8 on Sunday's
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB? I wish to become a staff member to provide a help when needed when most staff aren't on as that is when i am on due to different time zones. I provide fair solutions for any party involved and know a lot about the mods to be of help.