Metrela's Staff Application.. Part 2

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Metrela, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Metrela

Metrela New Member

1.) What's your Minecraft Username? Metrela
    2.) What is your Discord Tag? Me trel a#1111
    3.) Which server do you primarily play on? Revelations
    4.) How in-depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks? Intermediate, I know my way around the packs, they generally have the similar mods throughout.
    5.) Scenario: Two players are arguing and insulting each other, you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation? Tell them to both stop, and if they continue, force them to ignore eachother using a command.
    6.) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? Follow the staff procedure for people violating multiple rules.
    7.) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? Previous moderation experience, previous administration experience, and previous community management experience.
    8.) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? 30+
    9.) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? Nope
    10.) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally available? Eastern Standard Time
    S - 1200-0000
    M-Th - 1800-2300
    F - 1530-0000
    S - 1200-0000

11.) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB? To help improve the server, improve overall moderation in the servers, and most importantly improve player experience.