Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums currently browsing
Vanilla Forums click to switch

FTB Forums

Advanced Wizardry : Auto-Kick on login

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asuras_Fury

I am playing on the Advanced Wizardry server and I filled a golden bag of holding with ME drives, this caused it to exceed minecraft's max entity data and it kicks me out instantly. I may need someone to remove that bag of holding from my inventory or, if that's not possible, reset my character completely.
Character name : Asuras_Fury
Server : Advanced Wizardry

Thank you for your time.

HackMC

Killingmanjaro
Sorry for the extremely delayed response, a majority of the staff team doesn't pay much attention to the forums as we have a ticket system implemented into our Discord server. This system allows us ease of access, and results in much faster respond times. If you have a Discord account, I really recommend joining our Discord server for multiple reasons, including the reason I've listed already. You can join it via the link below :)

To somewhat assist with your issue, Advanced Wizardry is currently down completely as it is time for it to be reset. This will fix your issue once the server is back online as everything will be reset completely. The main reason for the reset is to fix a multitude of issues, and add/remove some mods.

Asuras_Fury

Hello and thanks,
I don't consider the reply that late, and if i didn't get a reply by tomorrow i would've probably contacted you on Discord.
I guessed that the server was going to be reset soon, by the time since the last one, so i wasn't in a hurry.

Thank you for the response and hope y'all are doing alright in these times.
Much love,
Asura

Thread closed, i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.