Pure's staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Pure, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Pure

Pure New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username?
    Purepower8, I prefer the name "Pure"
    2) What is your discord tag?
    Pure#0321, I am discord hypesquad and I'm active 24/7 on discord no exceptions.
    3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    Skyfactory 3, I'm going to dive into stoneblock very soon.
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?
    On a scale of 1-10 I'd say a solid 8. When I play 35+ hours every week I start to pick up things. I know the basic line on how to "complete" skyfactory and I know many of the complicated routes as well. Most of the early game and mid game mods I have mastered.
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    I'd tell both of them to stop arguing first of all, quick and simple. If they continue I'd simply threaten with a mute or immediately temp-mute based off of severity. If they continue to argue or it starts to become borderline flamewar I'd temp mute both.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    Personally, on each other server I have staffed I always use a 2 warning 1 punishment system. 2 Warnings, 1 temp mute or temp ban then longer temp mute / temp ban then finally the maximum temp mute or ban.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I play an insane amount. On weekends I play 12+ hours a day along with my friends, then on weekdays maybe 4-5.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    35+, 60+ on a break.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    I play incredibly often. It really pays to have no life.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? EST, but should be on for most if not all timezones' peak times on weekends.
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?

This seriously is an incredible community. The community built up around this server is one other small server owners could dream of. While the server definitely does have ups and downs, the community while the server is up is fun, nice, caring and most importantly non-toxic. I'd be willing to help mostly because the people I would help are not bad people.