ShackieChan420's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ShackieChan420, Jun 3, 2019.

1. ShackieChan420

ShackieChan420 New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username? ShackieChan420
    2) What is your discord tag? ShackieChan420 #2900
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? Tekkit and Sky Factory 3
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks? I like to think that I have a good knowledge with both modpacks that I primarily play on. I for sure won't claim to be the smartest on either pack, I have just returned from a long break from Minecraft so I might be a little fresh.
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? First, I'd kindly ask them to stop, if that wasn't working I would place a temporary mute on whoever continues to ramble on after I have mentioned my wishes, then I'll attempt to get each player's story and take both perspectives into account. After I've gotten both stories, I'll attempt to find a reasonable solution that was fair for each player.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? This is a rather puzzling question, I would say it strongly depends on the nature of the rule they have broken. If they were to break a rule such as cursing an ungodly amount, I would make sure they are aware of why they are being disciplined and place a temporary mute.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? I'm not going to claim that I am bringing anything special to the table because everyone has their strong suit, mine just so happens to be leadership and experience. I have previously ran/own servers being the owner, developer, admin, mod, ect.. From these experiences I have ran across multiple different scenarios with disobedience and/or server bugs.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? This is a question which has a lot of variability; I am a business owner in real life so I'm busier at more times than others. I can say that I'm online less than 30 hours a week.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? I'm sure there will be things along the way which will need to be mentioned, but I can gracefully say that I cannot think of anything at the moment that I need to mention.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? I live in Texas, which is the central standard time. I can usually be seen online between the hours of 12pm-3am. These hours can vary too. I can safely say that I won't be online less than 30 hours a week.
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB? As I play, I watch a lot of people run across issues which they cannot fix without staff. Most of these problems go unfixed due to the fact that there is a shortage of staff appearances on this server , and I typically see the player which was experiencing the problem completely leave the server. I'm the type of person that likes to see a person achieve, and I would love to see this server achieve and have the ability to grow MUCH bigger than it is.