SlimeTorch's Staff-Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Slimetorch, May 5, 2019.

1. Slimetorch

Slimetorch New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username?
    SlimeTorch
    2) What is your discord tag?
    SlimeTorch#5566
    3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    Currently I primarily play on Skyfactory 4, though of course I play other modpacks example stoneblock 2 and if I get accepted I will make sure to spread around.
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?
    I've had minecraft since early 2013, I started playing modded minecraft around 2015. I personally think my knowledge in modpacks is at a high grade. Usually when someone asks for help I doubt I wouldn't know the answer and if I didn't know, I'd make sure to find out!
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    First of I would tell them to calm down and if they ignored me and continued I'd punish them both for the the right amount of time they deserved. It depends on how the rules are on complex.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    Same thing here, I would follow the punishment "tree" and give out the correct punishment that person deserved.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I can be really active about 5-8 hours per day, I have been staff on multipul minecraft servers, modded or not.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    5-8 per day.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    I don't want to mention the exact name on the servers I've been staff on due to the staff-applications are public and I don't want to advertise. I've been staff on a server that has a player-base around 400 constantly. This wasn't a modded server meaning that there was a lot of people swearing, hacking etc I had a total of 3000+ punishments there. Mutes, warns, and bans. And I do realize that complex is a modded server and the reason that I'm applying on here instead of staying on the other server I was staff on (I resigned btw) is that on complex I can actually help instead of constantly punishing people which get's rather boring and I didn't have any motivations left.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
    GMT +1 in Sweden. I usually play sometimes late and others early.
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?

I wish to move on to another server that isn't rather toxic, I want to be able to help with building, explaining etc. I think I would be a good fit into the staff team due to my timezone, experience as staff-member. Activity and a lot more.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.
    Kind regards,
    SlimeTorch