Spitbal's Staff App

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Yaboii_Ice, Jun 2, 2019.

?

Good App??

This poll will close on Jul 2, 2019 at 4:50 AM.
  1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. Yaboii_Ice

Yaboii_Ice New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username?
    -Spitbal

2) What is your discord tag?
    -MXT Havoc#4854

3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    Sky Factory 4

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?
    -Im not like super knowledgeable like I know everything but I can navigate my way around it and be able to help people with questions they have.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    -The way I would deal with this situation is I would see what they were arguing about and try to resolve it there however, if it continued I would ask them to please stop arguing and if it continued from there I would warn them that I would mute them in a nice way. If it continued then I would have to follow through and mute them for a reasonable amount of time.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    -If I found a player contently breaking rules I would take action and and punish them according to the severity of the rules they break.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    -I am able to bring experience to the staff team, I have been staff on other minecraft servers and have also been some pretty high ranking staff of some Gmod servers which have more disrespectful players
    and people who do not like authority.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    -Have not played alot however today 06/01/2019 I have been on for around 4-5 hrs expanding my base and also my relationship with people on the server, being able to help them any way they need.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    -I am from California, im 15,

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
    -I am in Pacific standard time and I can usually get on around 3pm

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?
    -I want to become a member of the Complex-FTB staff team because I like to help people and I feel like becoming a staff member would allow me to help people more and create a bond with every one which would allow them to open up to me about glitches or other thing that they usually don't want to share with staff member. So I think that becoming a staff member would improve my overall game play experience but also improve relations between people which in turn would cause less kicks, bans, mutes, ect.

Even if I am not Accepted I would like to say thank you for taking the time to read and go over my Application.

#1 Yaboii_Ice, Jun 2, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  2. SIlkone

SIlkone New Member

Dude, remove your number. That is a terrible idea to post your personal mobile in a public location.

xWaller likes this.