Staff Aplication _BNJMN_

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by _BNJMN_, May 1, 2019.

1. _BNJMN_

_BNJMN_ New Member

Staff Application Requirements:
    1) Age: 15+ No exceptions!
    I am 18 years old.
    2) Active Player! (Online Often)
    I've only been on the sever for short time but I have been playing quite a bit and is currently the only SkyFactory 3 server I am playing on.
    3) Helpful and Knowledgeable FTB Player!
    I have been playing Modded minecraft for about 5 years now and have gained knowledge from a variety of mods and even created my own for personal fun.
    4) Has/Uses Discord Often!
    I have a Discord account. my Tag is Xyenia #2728.

Staff Application Guideline:
    1) Whats your minecraft username?
    My minecraft username is _BNJMN_
    2) What is your discord tag?
    Xyenia _2728_
    3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    I primarily play on the Skyfactory 3 server.
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?
    I have a very In-Depth knowledge of majority of the FTB Modpacks. Modded Minecraft has been my preferred way to play the game ever since I found out about the Modded world and I have spent many years gaining knowledge of many different types of mods and have played quite a few different Modpacks from various creators in the modded community.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    I would give both the players a warning before taking any serious action, if the arguing and if the insulting continues from either player I would mute for a short amount of time and if the arguing continues after the mute, I would approach another member of the staff team to see what would be the appropriate next step. I would not temp-ban or ban either player over this.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    If a player consistently broke the rules, I would give them warnings about the rules they are breaking and give them time to fix the problem(s) before taking serious action such as a temp-ban
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    With my advanced knowledge of the Modded Minecraft world I can help multiple players who aren't really familiar with the Modpack or a certain mod. I am also a very calm and friendly person who can be approached by all and I try to make my name known throughout the server I am playing on so other players know I am approachable or questions or just need help with items.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    As I said I am fairly new to server but I have been devoting quite a bit of my time to playing on the server, I would say I spend roughly 1-4 hours a day playing on the server, unless I have other commitments such as Family, School, or Work.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    There really isn't a lot to me, I try and stay as open as possible so people can feel comfortable talking to me about anything they made need help with
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
    I live in Australia, I use AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) I am mainly on in the late after noon, evening and night time (Usually around the hours of 2pm-12pm)
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?
    I would like to take on the challenge of being a staff member to not only gain experience so that I can help staff on other modded minecraft servers but to also make new friendships on the server. I've also wanted to become staff member on a server for quite some time but never really found a server I enjoyed playing on and had a really nice community of players.