Staff App

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by UGR-Icicle, Mar 17, 2019.

1. UGR-Icicle

UGR-Icicle New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username? UGR-Icicle
    2) What is your discord tag? yo bih look like a pinhead #8418
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? sev.mc-complex.com, but i can help on any server.
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks? I have played many FTB and ATL modpacks, and i have experience with most of the mods. the only one i can think of i don't really know how to do is Blood Magic, i watched people do it, so i can figure it out if it is necessary.
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? I would first try to figure out what is wrong and see what the problem is, next i would go about ways to try to stop them, if that doesn't work i would figure out how to get ahold of a higher ranked helper.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? I would message a higher ranked staff member about a temp ban or mute depending on rule broken.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? Currently on the Continuum server there aren't many mods that are active besides TheFourGods. I would try to bring the ability to keep the server a nice and clean environment when he isn't around.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? About 15-20 hrs a week.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? I'm not afraid to do what i need to in order to make sure the rules are upheld, even if it makes me a villain in the chat. You gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes, and I am always active on mc and discord and i can help with most situations.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? Eastern Standard Time
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB? I kinda just have this urge to help people because that is the kind of person i am. If i don't help people, I feel I don't accomplish anything at all. I kind of have this calling to do what is right, although that does sound cliche.