Staff Application | billieilish

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by billieilish, Jun 7, 2019.

?

Do you personally think this is a good staff application?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. billieilish

billieilish New Member

---------------------------------------------------
    1) What's your Minecraft username?

My in-game-name is true, billieilish.

2) What is your discord tag?

My discord tag is currently, austin#7706, and at the moment, I have no plan to change that.

3) Which server do you primarily play on?

I primarily play on FTB: Ultimate: Reloaded.

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?

I am very aware of the popular modpacks that relate to Feed-The-Beast, such as, The SkyFactory Series, Ultimate: Reloaded, DireWolf 20, and FTB: Beyond. Other than that, the other mod packs I am not too familiar with because I have only played some. The one modpack I mainly am Ultimate: Reloaded because that is what I play on the most on ComplexMC. If not, the only one I play on.

Knowing the FTB: Ultimate: Reloaded mod pack the most, I feel like I could profoundly moderate that one based on my excellent knowledge on what you can do in it. And that will further lead me to assist players with the questions they have based on that specific server, or as known, Ultimate: Reloaded.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other, and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?

In my experience of being staff on multiple servers, I would usually verbally warn them not to cause a fight whilst in-chat. Or in that case, not fight at all. If the conversation continues drastically, I will take further punishments into the players, which could very well involve muting them, kicking them, or in the worst case, a permanent mute.

Based on the servers guidelines for punishments, my punishments may change, but for now, that is what I would usually do in most cases in servers for that scenario.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?

If this situation/scenario happened, what I would usually do in this case is I would warn them for the first rule they broke, either verbally, or via command. If they escalate what they're doing, I could mute them depending on what rule they are breaking, either a 10-30 minute mute, or on the second or third offense, a permanent mute.

If they were physically hacking, I would take it straight to a temp-ban or permanent ban depending on the offense.

If they were disrespecting a player in any way shape or form, I would take it straight to the chat guidelines that I have listed above, which of course would result in a verbal or command warning to have them have a chance to stop what they're doing, and if they repetitively do it, I will have to take force and either mute, kick, temporarily-ban, or in the worst situation, which it shouldn't get this far, but a permanent-ban.

Other from these basic examples, I would take action in these punishments if this is following the servers punishments guidelines. Other than that, I hope these examples show in-depth of what I would usually do.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?

Well, to sum it up, I can bring a lot of stuff to this community that other applicants might not be capable of doing! Here are some statistics of what I involve in my characteristics for myself! Take a loot.

Grammar: 9/10 - The reasoning it is 9/10 is because I usually do not mess up with my grammar. I feel like I can advance my spelling further down the line to push myself to a ten, but of course, everyone makes mistakes, so I am not perfect. But in all, I usually and I'm very precise about capitalizing my letters that need to be obtained, and using the correct punctuation required to show my professionalism.

Maturity: 8-9/10 - The reason I grade myself an 8-9/10 for my maturity is that, sure, I can crack some humor sometimes, but only in appropriate situations. Other than that, I tend to stick to my professionalism characteristic.

Consistency: 8/10 - I think I am pretty consistent when it comes to situations, and overall, in real life.

Kindness: 10/10 - Sure, I may be greedy/selfish, giving myself a 10/10, but I think I am kind when it comes to things. I like to relate to people/players and I pretty much always show no hate. Just kindness a majority of the time.

Other from all of these explanations of my characteristics and what I think I can bring, I think I can take this position to heart and keep it to show my worthiness. I feel like I can relate the most and can show the most trust-worthy to this staff team.

8) How many hours per week do you usually play Complex-Gaming?

In all honesty, I can contribute much more hours because I am freer now.
    To give a specific example, I can contribute around 4-5 hours on weekdays
    and for weekends, I'd say about, 5-7 hours on weekends.

Of course in all, I can space out these hours and possibly contribute more, but this is just an estimate of what I can provide.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?

Sure!

I am 16 years old, and I love to play baseball, considering it is my favorite sport. And I am continuing to further that in the future. I love my family. I play Minecraft a majority of the time when I play video-games. And in all, I like to try new things. Including applying for this fantastic server! I have a dog named, Spudz, he's a little cutie, and we call him that because of his potato brain that he has. Haha. Other than that, I wish I could share more, but there is not much I can think of right now. I hope this gives you a summary of who I am.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you usually on (This is to ensure there is staff on at all times)?

The timezone I live in currently is Central Time Zone (UTC). And I am usually on from when I wake up, 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM till generally around midnight. 12:00 AM to 1:00 AM. And I would love to donate plenty of hours to moderate complex-mc and let players have an enjoyable experience.

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?

Why do I wish to become staff on Complex? Easy, the server is delightful to play. Many people to socialize/communicate with, and a subtle Discord. The FTB/Modded servers on Complex are entertaining to play on. Including if you have friends to play with! But on to the main question. Getting to know the community a bit more, it's straightforward to see that there are some faults. Usually in Ultimate: Reloaded I have not seen any staff, which is luck, is the server I primarily play on. Playing there, I haven't seen any rule-breakers, but I am sure there are many to come considering this is an expanding Minecraft server.

Getting to know, I have experience of being a staff member, which can help the server considering I mainly know how to act, what to do, and how to do it. I love relating to the players, talking to them, and assisting them with whatever they need. I am a good/kind person to get to know, and I love to teach people new things. The staff team seems impressive right now, but you never know when to squeeze in another person like me into a position. I am a very trust-worthy person and a person you can have to deal with situations.

Overall, this is a great community that I can work with. Great players, fantastic staff, and an enjoyable server that have some good moments with.

Overall, to sum my application up, I would like to thank you for reading my application, and possibly maybe even considering it, if I am not accepted, I will take that as a key to learn more. Once again, thank you.

2. billieilish

billieilish New Member

A detail I had to leave out because this was 10,000+ words is that all the knowledge I learned from Complex, is that I use the things that I haven't learned as key to learning more things. Sorry for leaving that out, but I couldn't physically include it due to it being 10,000+ words.

3. Llama

Llama New Member

Heya! Your discord name doesn't seem to be working, please make sure you've typed it correctly (Including capital letters and spaces). Or you could just directly add me - my name is Kendrick Llama#9919 on Discord, or our staff manager - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯#4356.

4. billieilish

billieilish New Member

Sorry, haha! I recently changed my tag considering I got Discord NItro once again. Sorry about the inconvenience.

I have added you though.

5. xWaller

xWaller New Member

Well thought out and overall, organized app!