Staff Application (Carbonate)

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Carbonate, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Carbonate

Carbonate New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username?
    My IGN is Carbonate

2) What is your discord tag?
    Shadxw#9645

3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    I mainly play on Sky Fortress 3

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?
    The knowledge that i have for FTB modpacks is: I know some of the plugins, /ftb user commands/admin commands. I am particularly new to modpacks, However, i used to moderate some modded servers for clients that i used to help - i used to work for a server hosting company named Syronodes, I'm not quite sure if we shut-down or turned into a web hosting company, i was told we turned to web but i havent talked to the other staff for a while.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    I will simply ask them to calm down and stop arguing. Afterwards, if they do not stop, i will tell them 2 more times, as i dont want to punish people just for arguing, However if they do stop i will be forced to mute for an hour. Yet again if they continue after this hour of punishment, i will tell a higher up staff member to either ban or do something on their judgement.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    I will find solid evidence that they have broken the rules many times when i do then i will give them a punishment that is suits what they have done. For example, if they start harassing players or staff members, then i will mute them for a certain amount of times, if they have hacked countless times then i will be forced to ban them.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I offer a large amount of knowledge of servers, commands and some mods. I can be on servers for a large amount of time and I am very social and want to learn about people i do not know. I can also help anyone that needs help, most of the time and i will do it with efficiency. I am also mostly-never unhappy, i am always joyful and i do not make people feel down.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    I start college around 9:15am (GMT) and come out at 4:15pm Monday and Teusday. Wednesday I go in around 11:00am and come out at 3:15pm. Thursday I have a day off and Friday I go in at 9:45am and end at 1:30pm, which means i am pretty much on from 4:15pm to around midnight. Around 7 hours a day.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    I am a very joyful, trustful and social person, i love to spend my time just talking to people and playing games. I am 16 years old and currently in college, as explained in the last question. I live in the United Kindgon, Wales more specifically. Lastly, i am a Male.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
    I am in the Greenwich Mean Time. And as i explained in question 8, i can be on 7 hours a day, 4:15-5pm to midnight, or longer.

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?
    I want to be a staff member on Complex-FTB because i like the community and the server it offers. I mainly play on Sky Fortess 3, but i do like other modpacks that you have. Also this is where i spend most of my spare time these days and i just want to give pack to the community for all the help they gave to me. I just love Complex-FTB.

Thank you for reading, I hope you have a nice day ^-^

Carbonate - Tyler.