Staff Application Continuum

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Chesterhoff, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Chesterhoff

Chesterhoff New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username?
    -
    My current username is Chesterhoff

2) What is your discord tag?
    -
    My current Discord tag is Chesterhoff#3353

3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    -
    Hardcore continuum baby. I love the hard packs

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?
    -
    Been playing since they were first being released in 2013

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    -
    I listen to both sides of the argument privately in messages (to avoid the other butting in) and try to come to a compromise. If that's not possible, I'll try to use whatever resources i have to make it a possibility

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    -
    If the player kept breaking the rules i would slowly ramp up the punishment they received. The servers i use to play on had 3 kicks and eventually, if need be, a ban. I would follow that system unless another is in place.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    -
    Currently on the Continuum server there aren't many mods that are active besides TheFourGods. I would try to bring the ability to keep the server a nice and clean environment when he isn't around.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    -
    upwards to 30 hours

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?

-
    I'm not afraid to do what i need to in order to make sure the rules are upheld, even if it makes me a villain in the chat. You gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
    -
    I am currently in the EST time zone and play from 4:00 pm to around 1:00 am

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?
    -
    The amount of staff on the server is upsetting. So i would like to help mend that to the best of my ability. I've seen a lot of rule breaking and massive spam by bots in the server when a helper or mod isn't on and want to try and help fix it.

#1 Chesterhoff, Mar 2, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  2. Hytax

Hytax New Member

+1

Seems like a competent person who enjoys the community and wants to have fun while assisting. Would recommend.

Chesterhoff likes this.