Staff Application:MadeInChina3619 Skyfactory 3

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by MadeInChina3619, Jun 11, 2019.

1. MadeInChina3619

MadeInChina3619 New Member

Staff Application Requirements:
    1) Age: 15+ No exceptions!
    2) Active Player! (Online Often)
    3) Helpful and Knowledgeable FTB Player!
    4) Has/Uses Discord Often!

Staff Application Guideline:
    1) Whats your minecraft username? MadeInChina3619
    2) What is your discord tag? hanswu83#8802
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? Skyfactory 3, although thinking about trying out some other modpacks.
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks? I have played FTB modpacks for quite a while, I know pretty much the entirety of skyfactory, infinity evolved, and most of the FTB mods. If I come across a mod I do not know I can easily google it and find out usually in under 5 minutes.
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? I would tell them to move it msges and keep an eye on the conversation. If anything anyone says breaks the rules like sexual harassment, racism, etc, I would contact a higher power or give them the corresponding punishment.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? Most likely just contact a higher power and probably come up with a temporary ban just to let them cool off a little bit. If it keeps reoccurring I might increase the ban time or even into a perm ban.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? A friendly staff member that can help out the community by answering questions about items, mods, bugs, players, and more.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? At least 2 hours each day, so probably 12+ hours in a week.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? I am Chinese, so I would really not like to see/tolerate anything that is extremely racist towards me or my name. :)
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? Texas/CST 1pm-7pm
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB? I would love to see this community grow, each day I see more and more people joining our server, but having no help at all to their questions. I want to change that, and give everyone a chance to enjoy these modpacks as much as I do.

Please note that Helpers have a 10 hour a week playtime requirement. You will need to factor this into your decision to apply.

Feel free to add more questions to your own application, in order to improve your chances at being accepted, this is simply a guideline.

Good luck!