Staff Application-TheMalkKing

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by TheMalkKing, Jan 10, 2019.

1. TheMalkKing

TheMalkKing New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?
    TheMalkKing
    2) What is your discord tag?
    TheMalkKing
    3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    FTB SkyFactory 3
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?
    I have played most of the packs before and several more than once.
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    Attempting to deescalate the situation, I would confront the parties in the situation in a calm, orderly manner and assess the situation! I would contact a superior staff member if further problems arise.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    Depending on the severity of the situation, I would take action to remove this player and discontinue any further breaking of the rules by this individual.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I bring a strong sense of maturity and responsibility to a team. I am almost 21, so that also adds a bit to my level of maturity as well. I have staffed many communities before, some smaller and some larger, all with their own types of people and challenges. My sense of maturity would be nothing but a guide to those who need assistance in order to promote a good time on the servers.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?

While I am fairly new to the community, I hope that does not deter from my ability to staff your server responsibly and fairly with a sense of determination as well. I plan to play frequently and as often as needed to ensure a safe server environment.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    I hope I have the opportunity to serve the Complex-Gaming community and ensure safe and enjoyable experiences to the many people that play here.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there is staff on at all times)?
    I am Central Standard Time USA
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?
    As I stated previously, I simply wish for a safe environment and an enjoyable set of servers that people will want to come back to. I hope to only enhance that experience as a member of staff!

I hope I get this opportunity to serve you guys and bring a positive community to all! Thank you for your consideration! Have a nice day!