Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Yerradan, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Yerradan

Yerradan New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username?
    • My minecraft user name is Yerradan
    2) What is your discord tag?
    • my discord tagg is Yerradan#6358
    3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    • Me and my friend mainly play on the tekkit legends server.
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?
    • I would say that I manage to help out 90% of the time, I have played the same modpack on a different network where I was staff. The reason why I stopped was because their player base is at around 20 players a week right now.
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    • First of all I would make a screen shot to back up my story later when talking about it with higher staff.
    • Then I would tell them to stop arguing otherwise there are consequences.
    • In the case they continue arguing I would mute both of the players for the same amount.
    • After their mute I would try to figure out what was going on since they may have cooled down a little bit them.
    • If this is not the case and they start all over again I would mute them for double the time and once again report it too higher ups.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    • First time breaking the rules I would just tell him too read the rules once more
    • Second time I would give him a warning about him not reading the rules and not listening too staff.
    • thirth time I would kick the player with the following message *you have been kicked since you refused to listen too staff and you continuously broke the rules*
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    • First of all I love to help and make friends in the server, I will be online a lot so I can start too know most of the players well, I am dedicated into being staff and helping too Improve the server. And I can help creating the shop in spawn which is not finished ;)
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    • From monday till friday I am able to be online for around 5/6 hours a day.
    • From saturday and sunday, depending if I am at my girlfriends place, I can be online for around 10-12 hours a day.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    • I am 21 years old, I live in the netherlands and my real name is Roy. I am experienced with being a staff member on different servers and networks like the old network names Oblivion networks, here I was the manager of 5 pixelmon servers. I left them because the player base shrank down and there was nothing for me too do. Managing communities is what I learned in the server and in the discord server from an Anime website named otakustream. Here I was the admin of the discord server and kept everything running smooth while also hosting small and fun events like quizes for some prices.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
    • I am from the Netherlands so my time zone is UTC+1. I am online from 4pm till around 9 pm on monday till friday and in the weekends from 10pm till 10/11pm
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?
    • Mainly to help the players with questions, have everyone getting along with eachother and making sure all the rules will be followed. This way the community in the server will stay nice and it is more welcoming for new players to stay in the server.

2. KraglePlayz

KraglePlayz New Member

1)KraglePlayz
    2)robinsonboys72#0397
    3)Tekkit Legends
    4)My knowledge base is adequate on most and some very knowledgeable on how a mod works
    6) - I would first ask them to send me the argument
    -try and resolve it through talking it out like people
    - If the problems persist then a temp ban on basis of disrupting server will be issued
    7) I bring a fun atmosphere around me, a drive to help when possible, and an all-around kind of knowledge on the tekkit legends
    8) Mondays through Friday a couple hours on average near the end of the day, and on weekends usually 5-7 hours average
    9) I'm 18, have school, get on the server as much as I can without compromising my grades
    10) I'm from Florida and my timezone is EST
    11) Because I notice a lot that when I'm on there is a vacancy of staff readily available, and I want to help people more than I do now

3. Yerradan

Yerradan New Member

Maybe make a post yourself and don't post it under mine helps.

4. KraglePlayz

KraglePlayz New Member

sorry, though this was the correct thread, do i need to make my own for it to be seen?