Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by SirBadger, Mar 10, 2019.

1. SirBadger

SirBadger New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username? iMadeIt
    2) What is your discord tag? quin#1870
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? Continuum
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?
    I'll be honest and say that I've only gotten into these kind of modpacks a couple days ago. However I do learn more and more every day about mainly Continuum.
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    Tell both of them to calm down and give them a verbal warning. If they continue arguing, a simple 30-60 minute mute depending on what they were saying.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? Depends on the rule, if it's a constantly cursing at others definitely a mute. If it's stuff like hacking or making the server lag, a kick and/or ban.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? Well I've had my fair share of staff experience myself which could definitely be handy. There also might not be a lot of people from the EU applying. I can usually also get on whenever I'm needed. Unless I'm at school of course.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? I really am not sure, currently I have 15 hours playtime. I joined about three-four days ago. Make of that what you will. Per week it's probably at least 5 hours. This really depends on if I'm in the mood for it.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? The fact that I'm not a big fan of using my voice to talk. I prefer typing. I have personal reasons for this that I would rather not put on here.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? GMT+1. On weekdays I'm usually on past 6 PM to 1-2 AM. Weekends it could range from 1-3 PM to 7 PM - 5 AM. I'm on my pc extremely late, which is both good and bad. Times I'm on vary a lot.
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB? Well, I just enjoy helping people really. Plus this seems like a great network. I haven't seen any real toxicity on the servers I play, and if there is any; I'd love to be there to stop it.

Thanks for reading!