Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Enderking445, May 15, 2019 at 7:28 PM.

1. Enderking445

Enderking445 New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username? enderking445

2) What is your discord tag? @Enderking#3184

3) Which server do you primarily play on? I was playing on skyfactory 3 but i moved to skyfactory 4

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks? ive been playing Modpacks in general for about 5 years now and I know most of the main mods that are used

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? I would warn them and if they kept on going i would mute or kick them

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? If they got warnings I would temp ban or kick them and report the player to a higher member of staff

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? I have a lot of experience being a staff member i started working on servers about 3 or 4 years ago mostly being a builder but ive been moving to helper or mod positions

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? at least 15-20 hours if i can

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? even if i dont get accepted im still going to be playing on the server I just applied because i like the server and I like being part of a staff team

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are
    staff on at all times)? Est and im going to be on the server from 5pm to 12pm (later if needed)

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB? I want to become staff on this server because i play on it a lot and I like the players on the server and I find it fun getting rid of toxic players