Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums currently browsing
Vanilla Forums click to switch

FTB Forums

Unable to connect to Skyfactory 3

Puffles915

I am able to connect to the Complex hub but once I click on sky factory 3 it disconnects me and a message pops up saying, "Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException:java.lang.RuntimeException: Tried to read NBT tag that was too big: tried to allocate: 2097193bytes where max allowed: 2097152." I would just like a staff member to find this item and remove it or do whatever possible for me to be able to join.

Spork

Donator
Donator
Hello, I have teleported you to spawn. It is safe for you to log in, but let us know if you crash again.

Puffles915

I was able to log on to skyfactory 3 at spawn but when I tried going to my island, it kicked me off again and the same message came up.

_Merlin_Book_

Donator
Donator
Hey so, I have tried to investigate but every time I get there It crashes me. It looks like we are gonna have to do a Island Reset, I Can Refund everything that you had. It is up to you.

Last edited:

_Merlin_Book_

Donator
Donator
You give us a list of all the things that needs to be Refunded We can give you the items when you make the list make it in the format of this.
64x Stone
1x Golden Shovel
78x Golden Chickens

Puffles915

I had a pretty set up base that I spent hours upon hours working on. the main things I'm worried about is...
150,000x inferium essence = 586 supremium essence
1000x diamonds
1x wyvern helm
1x wyvern chestplate
1x wyvern leggings
1x wyvern boots
25x draconian seeds
350x tier 4 inferium seeds
2500x redstone
8500x iron
1x supremium sword (strength 2)
1x ultimate furnace
4x supremium furnace
40x sag mill
20x sieve
10x hammer
1x spawner
384x vibrant alloy
512x energetic alloy
256x enderpearl
12x nether star
1x vibrant jetpack
25x vibrant capacitor bank
2500x copper
5000x gold
64x liquidfied ender pearls
1650x reactor casing
2000x yellorium
200x reactor fuel rod
4096x black concrete
4096x white concrete
4096x grey concrete
4096x light blue brick
192x wither skulls
1x unbreakable wand
4x tier 5 cobble generator
2000x spruce log
there was a lot more things but most of it can be obtainable again over time and I know its a lot that I listed but like I said I've played for weeks and recently averaging 50 hours a week playing and I don't want to have to start all over again.

Last edited: