Tasp42911's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Thomas Portell, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Thomas Portell

Thomas Portell New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username?

tasp42911

2) What is your discord tag?

tasp42911#1616

3) Which server do you primarily play on?

I tend to jump around a lot of modpacks to keep it interesting, this is what I love about this server community. It fits the need of the public. Currently I'm primarily on FTB Ultimate Reloaded.

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?

I've been following the FTB modpacks since the YogsCraft modpack. So I would say I have knowledge to the players and staff. I'm the one that tends to answers players question on the server if needed said help.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?

I honestly I would ask them to take it to another place, and work it out there. If they need help I would gladly do a mediation with them to work out said problem, but normally if things gets worse Ill just mute them.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?

I would normally start it out with a warning, and progress from there. If they
    continue to break the rules, I'd gladly have disciplinary action to enforce these rules. I've always felt rules are put in place for a reason, to allow players to have fun without chaos. Even a place with no rules have rules. I've been playing on 2b2t for years, and there have been plenty of things banned and tweaked. Bookbanning, 32k items, etc

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?

I feel like I bring a lot of fun and charisma to the community, and I love to relate to the players. Make them feel at home. I try to be a leader, teach people things to better themselves as human beings.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?

As of right now I've been on 4 hours a day? I tend to be on more and less depending on my schedule. Can't play minecraft at work!

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?

I've helped build many servers, and build spawns etc. I've even owned one at a point! I'm very familiar with many plugins. And I'm a fast learner that adapts to new things.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?

I'm in Central Time-Zone. Im on mostly in the mornings, and sometimes from 12am - 5 am.

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?

I've always loved minecraft, I've been playing since 2012. Through those times I've learned many things. I've been on many servers. And I've only been on staff on the ones I love. This one has so far been the best one. (I'm not just saying that) I would love to be on staff, because I want to help keep this server a nice and fun place to be! I've always loved helping people, and honestly having staff I really don't view as a big deal. It doesn't change the kind of person I am. One thing I've learned is to always stay humble, and never let the power get to your head, or the opportunity. "Power tend to Corrupt, and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely! -John Acton"

#1 Thomas Portell, Jun 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019