The_Hans_'s Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by TheHan5, May 6, 2019.

1. TheHan5

TheHan5 New Member

Staff Application Requirements:
    1) Age: 15+ No exceptions!
    2) Active Player! (Online Often)
    3) Helpful and Knowledgeable FTB Player!
    4) Has/Uses Discord Often!

Staff Application Guideline:
    1) Whats your minecraft username?
    The_Hans_ (changed from TheHan5 recently)

2) What is your discord tag?
    TheHans#8865

3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    FTB SkyFactory4

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?
    I have rather extensive FTB knowledge, with that being said I am fairly new to FTB SF4 however i'm quickly learning and already helping other newer players who have any questions.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    See rather than taking the generic approach of telling them to play nice or else I like to go about it in a more personal fashion. Ask if they'd like to discuss the issue via discord on a more private level and really hash out what the problem is. Typically it's a breakdown in communication or someone's just having a bad day. Often problems don't get resolved by just telling both parties to knock it off, spending the extra few minutes to really get the full scope of the situation often leads to a more permanent solution.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    I feel it more-or-less depends on the rules the person is breaking. Granted, all rules must be abide by however some are worse than others. If, for instance, a player is harassing or bullying another player I take that far more serious than a player begging in the chat. With that being said the player begging in chat will get warnings and told to not do it, but not just told not to do it being told why we don't allow it here.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    Well i'm not old but i'm not young either, at 26 i've been involved in multiplayer gaming platforms for close to 2 decades now. In that time i've managed/owned/operated many different forums, servers, and communities. From 2010-2014 I owned and operated a gaming community of around 500 concurrent players so i'm no stranger when it comes to community issues and anything else that may come with it. I'm currently an admin of a discord server about 80 members strong which isn't much but still shows that i've never really stepped out of the administrative role when it comes to gaming and such.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    I'd say at this point I put roughly 20-30 hours in a week at a minimum.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    As stated before i'm 26, I work as a field service coordinator for an energy company with roughly 80 employees in my region in which i'm in charge of. So i'm absolutely no stranger to management even in real life.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
    -5:00 est. I live in Pittsburgh (Don't talk to me about the Pens i'm still a little sour at how our playoff run went -_-). I'm on and available at pretty much anytime of the day however i'm usually on and playing between 6pm and 5am on most days.

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?

It's an awesome community with great management and i'd love to be able to present my skills in the betterment of the community as a whole.

2. bingminecarft king

bingminecarft king New Member

Rip 2

redo it looks good but you messed up you wasn't supposed to copy the top it was only supposed to copy to answer