Trent111 Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Trent111, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Trent111

Trent111 New Member

1)Whats your MC username? Trent111
    2)What is your discord tag? PC Trent
    3)Which server do you primarily play on? FTB Skyblock
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks? I'd say my knowledge is pretty in depth. I started playing modpacks when Tekkit first came out. Modpacks have been my main way of playing minecraft. Ive played different ones such as Skyfactory 1-3, FTB Infinity, FTB Beyond, FTB Crack-pack, Project Ozone 3, Forever Stranded, Lapito's Galacticraft ECT... Not to mention just regular MC
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? First id try to simmer down the tension, and try to work it out with the two players. If neither of them are wanting to simmer down then i could go to extremes such as muting or temp banning (Only in the worst of the situations), but mainly try to work it out with the two players. Because after all its just a video game and people shouldnt get upset over it.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? I would make them follow the rules or ban them. The rules are there for a reason and if a player is going to keep breaking them then its not worth the time to keep correcting them and taking away from the time i could be spending with other players. When people break the rules it just ruins it for other players who ARE following the rules. Such as building too big of a smeltery causing lag...
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? I bring to the community fairness and kindness. I dont like tension and i love helping other players. Ive seen many of staff members on servers be complete a**holes who are just toxic to the server. Im not like that. I just want everyone to have fun and be willing to help each other. I will make new members of the server feel welcome and feel like they are wanted here.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? Well, depending on my work schedule I usually play about 4 hours a day or so. On days that i work that ill play usually 2 hours or so. So per week id say 15-20.. As of now i have a total time of 3 Days on this server which has been accumulated within the last two months.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? The main thing i think the server should know about me is ive been staff on many of servers that have been shut down (because the owner just didnt care) and i was always an admin. Ive always worked my way up the ladder and got to the top. Other things the server should know is im very laid back and im usually quiet on the server (until someone needs help) and i never cause issues. I have followed the rules to a T and always am conscious about my actions.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? Im in PST time zone and depending on my work schedule i usually play at night except for the days im off work then i play in the mornings. But to sum it up; mornings and late nights (when mods arent online)
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB? I wish to become staff because i notice the community and enjoy it very much. I also see the lack of staff on when im online and fell like i would be a big help with that. I enjoy this server very much and want to see it succeed.