Wildhits123 Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Wildhits123, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Wildhits123

Wildhits123 New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username?
    Wildhits123

2) What is your discord tag?
    Wildhits123#3690

3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    I mostly play on Skyfactory 4 and FTB Skyfactory 3. I plan on playing Sevtech Ages, FTB Ultimate, and Tekkit Legends very soon with my friends.

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks? I have been playing FTB mod packs for a long time now. I have previously been hosting my own server to play them, but know I know about this server, so I can play on here a lot.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    First, I would mute them so the chat doesn't get filled up with the argument. Secondly, I would try to figure out what the problem is. Then I would try to break up the fight by telling them the topic they are talking about is not worth it to argue. Then I would explain to them different points on both sides, and try to bring a conclusion to the argument. If no conclusion can be decided then I would report it to a higher up, and still keep trying to find a conclusion. If a conclusion could be agreed upon I will leave, and keep an eye on the chat for arguments, and them if they decide to start arguing again.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    First, I would tell them that if these action are continued, there will be consequences. If that doesn't work, I would first mute them for a little while. then longer, and finally kicking the player for a certain amount of time. If that doesn't work, I would have to temporarily ban them. Before each punishment, I would explain to them how their actions have broken the rules, then if they understand, I would execute the punishment.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I am a person that is caring, has good people skills, and knows what Im talking about. Ever since I joined I helped people who needed help, and assisting them on what they need help with, or have a question about. I also have experience on being staff on other servers.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    About 15. Im starting to play more though, so Ill probably start playing 20 soon.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    I have had experience on being staff on Rampant warriors minecraft and SCPSL server. I also have experience being head admin on Ice Fuse Networks on Gmod.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
    EST Im on usually like 1-3pm and at like 7pm-3am usually. Times will change though if I get staff.

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?
    I want to become staff so I can help more people in the community, I also didnt see that many staff on when I play this server, and would like to join these few staff, and make this server have a lot more people join staff. I also want to be staff so I can catch people doing glitches like duplicating and god mode.