Aora's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Shadow_Cullen, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Shadow_Cullen

Shadow_Cullen New Member

• 1) Whats your minecraft username?
    • Aora
    • 2) What is your discord tag?
      RegashiNoKage#0005
    • 3) Which server do you primarily play on? (blue, red, yellow, green, generations, etc)
      I mostly play on Purple, which I recently Started, however I have experience with all servers being an ex-red player and having played on Blue and Yellow as well.
    • 4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?
      I have been playing Pixelmon for around 2 years now and I think my knowledge is almost unmatchable. I started out on your server too.
    • 5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
      I would most likely handle the situation accordingly, warning them un-officialy and in case they continued I would give the same punishment to both, after of course reporting it to the High Ranks.
    • 6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
      Once again, I think I would first report it to the High Ranks before taking action myself. If no one replied and it was in my own hands I would propably mute them if the Rule Breaking was Chat-Related or kick them if it was massive Rule Breaking of all sorts.
    • 7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
      I bring my knowledge and help to the community in all ways. I am an experienced player as far as both Pixelmon and Minecraft go. I also have experience with Moderation and being a staff member, having been a part of the staff team in many servers and games, one of those being Complex around a year ago.
    • 8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
      I play around 4-5 hours on an average daily basis on Complex-Gaming so I would most likely say around 30-35 hours per week.
    • 9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
      I am almost always online and available in my timezone so even if I am not in game, if I ever got a DM i'd be sure to drop by.
    • 10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
      I live in the EET timezone, Eastern European Timezone that is if I am corect, and that is GMT+2
    • 11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?
      I want to be a part of the Staff Team on Complex-Pixelmon once again because I feel nostalgic to the early days of 2018 in which I was a Helper in your server. I always look forward to helping people out in any way possible and I believe I am a helpful and cheerful addition to the team.
    • 12) Type /playtime on the server, and please write what comes up.
      Total: 1d2h23m25s : 1h9m7s- 95.82%
      Today (1-11): 5h43m42s : 14m58s - 95.83%