ARandomWayHome's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ARandomWayHome, Apr 14, 2019.

1. ARandomWayHome

ARandomWayHome New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?
    ARandomWayHome

2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord)
    @ARandomWayHome#2977

3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver)
    Yellow

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?
    Played multiple pokemon games, played Pixelmon for around 4 years, so if I had to say myself, my knowledge of Pixelmon is pretty In-Depth

5) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?
    If they're actually swearing, I would warn both of them. If they were to continue, I would give them a second warning, if they keep continuing, I would mute them and/or even kick them if needed.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    Depends on the situation completely, if they were swearing the whole time, even after being warned, I would mute them. If they were doing anything else besides swearing, for example hacking, a warning wouldn't be needed and I would get proof, after getting proof, I would ban them accordingly to what they did.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I will try my best to make the community a nice place for everyone, and make them feel at home. So in short, I will bring happiness to the community (Well at least, I'll try)

8) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    Lately, I've been really busy with school, but I try to finish my homework in school, so if I had to say, at least 15 hours a week, most of that time will be in the weekends.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)
    I'm not really sure what other things I need to tell if you'd want to know anything else, you can ask me.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)
    CET (Currently in CEST)

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?
    I saw the notification in chat so I thought, why not give it a try, as I really love the server and I'd really love to support it.

12) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime.
    The screenshot is attached as a file (I know it isn't much for this week, but I recently started playing again)

Attached Files: