Ban appeal (LOL0k)

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by LOL0k, Jan 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOL0k

LOL0k New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username? LOL0k
    2) What server were you banned on? Red, Blue, Yellow and Purple/Chaos
    3) Why were you unfairly banned? My friend (kevinginting123) said that he made a pokeball farm on blue (which i never had access to) so I wanted to see it because I like redstone and that kind of stuff, and when I joined I had I think it was 21 vote crate keys because I hadn't been on blue for a while so I opened them and got mostly pokeballs so I sold them. I understand that I was a bit toxic in discord but i don't think i should of been banned for that, I also understand that u might not want to unban me, if so then so be it, then there isn't anything i can do about it.
    4) Who banned you and for how long? Frank and permenatly.
    5) Why should you be unbanned? I think i should be unbanned because I don't think I did anything that was bad except for me being a bit toxic and immature in discord, and which I indicated earlier that I don't think I deserve a ban for that.
    6) Any additional proof or things to let us know! (Screenshots, Videos, Etc) unfurtunetly i don't have any evidence to back up my claim, so I can understand if u don't want to accept my ban appeal, but i wanna say that i am sorry for being toxic and immature in discord.

But if none of that is the reason that I am banned for then I don't why i am banned because it just says "Reason: Frank" when I check

#1 LOL0k, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  2. toxicmineman05

toxicmineman05 New Member

I think this is a huge mistake on complex's part just for banning people for switching servers. . I don't think they should be banning people who also never do anything wrong and put countless hours on this game. Also LOl0k ily

3. NovakDjokovic

NovakDjokovic New Member

I agree with toxic, perm banning people left right and centre for no good reason should not be the way to solve problems.

4. AlijahSmith

AlijahSmith New Member

As soon as i heard that LOL0K got banned out of all the people i panicked the most out of all the people who got banned cause LOL0K and i have been working together since the very start we have done basically every thing together build fight tourneys etc so when i heard hes banned i wasn't expecting that cause i know him and for as long as i have known him he has never done anything to get banned or even jailed/muted so when i here that he doesn't even get a waning i felt confused and i wanted to defend him but when i did or tried it made people upset which caused whatever chance of LOL0K from getting unbaned to be much much MUCH lower. The main reason im making this comment is because how sad i felt when i get a chat in disc from LOL0K saying "you ruined my only chances from getting unbaned" then seeing "you have been baned from this disc cord channel" -Savage_Panda323

5. ItzThane

ItzThane New Member

+1 Bring the xo family back

6. Hazzaaa

Hazzaaa Manager
    Staff Member

Unbanned.
    Please make sure this issue doesnt happen again. There is no reason to over react to a server change in the way you guys did. if this ever happens again the ban will be permanent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.