BlueRoseSharo Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Sharoo, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Sharoo

Sharoo New Member

1) What is your Minecraft username? My username is BlueRoseSharo

2) Are you appealing a ban or a mute? I am appealing for an unban

3) What server were you banned/muted on? Hub, im pretty sure

4) Do you believe this ban/mute was unfair? If so why? I don't really know how to answer this as i see it in both ways
    Yes: moments before the ban i was pokewiped so everything i own was deleted so i had nothing so i am confused to why the ban followed
    No: I do admit i was in the wrong but a poke wipe and ban seems a bit much for what actually happened at the point in time

5) Which staff member do you believe banned/muted you (optional)?
    I am aware that the staff member that banned me was killerkiss

6) Why should you be unbanned/unmuted? I think i should be unbanned as i will not do it again and i have nothing for it even to happen again on. I know it was stupid of me joining in but i know that my actions were wrong and will be changed accordingly. I feel as if the pokewipe was enough as i know of other players who had the same issue and i didnt see the point of the ban but i may stand corrected in the future. i play this server everyday and have since october or so last year and i really do not wish to be pushed away unless completely necessary

I hope that my application is considered, much love Sharo

2. Sharoo

Sharoo New Member

I know I'm in no position to ask this, but could i be unbanned on yellow, only yellow, eco wiped (u already pokewiped me), all my homes deleted and even perm muted if you like, and be unbanned at the end of the month, and on anything slight fuck up u do, instant ip banned