Callumgilson staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by callumgilson, May 15, 2019 at 8:11 PM.

1. callumgilson

callumgilson New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?
    Callumgilson
    2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord)
    callum gilson#0871
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver)
    Crystal
    4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?
    Reasonably in-depth, i know most of the pixelmon
    5) Are you above the age requirement for staff. If not, why do you believe you are at an acceptable level of maturity.
    I am 15
    6) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?
    Warn them first but if they continue arguing either mute them or jail them.
    7) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    if a player consistently broke the rules i would jail them for a small time first like 30 minutes or an hour and it they broke rules consistently again it would be for longer the second time and eventually i would either kick or ban if appropriate.
    8) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    i love helping people who have just started and answering most questions people have if they need an answer.
    9) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    normally around 15+
    10) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)
    i have experience in being staff, i have been admin and head admin, mod and head mod and co-owner on various servers.
    11) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)
    BST and i normally play from 4:30PM onto 9:00PM
    12) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?
    Because i would love to help people who are only just starting and catch people who are underselling a lot and try make the server filled with people who follow the rules and catch people who constantly break rules.
    13) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime.
    upload_2019-5-15_20-8-39.png