Canadian_Doggo's Staff Application!

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Wolfskiii, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Wolfskiii

Wolfskiii New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?
    Canadian_Doggo is my MC username!

2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord)
    My discord @ name is @Borkster#3937!

3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver)
    I mainly play on GOLD but I am willing to switch between servers to help other individuals in said other servers!

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?
    I'm fairly familiar with the knowledge of Pixelmon, and I am willing to give those who need information on the mod and the server itself!

5) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?
    First things first when dealing with the situation is to hear out both players sides of the stories and remain neutral in the situation, then warn both players for causing a disturbance in the chat and finally give out a punishment based on the severity of the situation.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    Firstly, I'd check the history of warnings, kicks or mutes, then I'd figure out what'd be the final punishment for the consistent rule breaking, and finally punish the player for breaking the rules numerous amounts of times.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?

Well I am quite helpful when it comes to people needing assistance in the server and getting started with the mod, I also will remain ultimately neutral in any situation involving disagreements and various other things to not have my rank revoked because, if you choose a side in a disagreement and or a severe situation and players see this they will report you for choosing a side and will mark you as a untrustworthy staff member.

8) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    I at least have 5 - 10 hours a week playing on your server, sometimes lower depending on what is going on in my real life.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)
    There's not really anything I can think of that'd I can tell you, I mean other than the sporadic times a week that I will have in the next few months with school being in my way.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)
    I live on the East Coast, so I go by Eastern Standard Time (EST) and I will not be available until 3:30pm on weekdays as school is a major part of my life currently and will be up until midnight on weekdays, meanwhile on days I have off school I am available from 10am to midnight.

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?
    I only wish for the best of the server and want the sever to continue to flourish and be a safe and fun community for all those regarding race, ethnicity, sex and or sexual orientation as I care about every single person on the server and only wish to keep them from feeling attacked on a server as great as this!

12) Please screenshot your MC statistics to show your time played on the server.
    I may only have 2 and a half days, but when the server had GREEN I frequently played on it under Wolfskiii or GamerMotive whichever one I was at the time and in which I had 2 months on that server as a whole!

Attached Files:

#1 Wolfskiii, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  2. Wolfskiii

Wolfskiii New Member

<Had now just noticed that I never put a "#" between Borkster and 3937, it's fixed now!>