Game Crashes

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by KatIiea, Feb 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KatIiea

KatIiea New Member

Whenever I join the server, and whenever I try to break something, I crash. This only happens on this server, and I have tried changing my RAM and version to see if that will solve anything. I even deleted the modpack and reinstalled it. I also tried restarting my computer completely. I'm trying to play on this server with a friend of mine.

First it freezes whenever I break something, and a blue loading icon pops up and replaces my mouse. When I click the screen turns transparent white. It stays like this for a really long time, however if I try to exit by pressing the X button on the top left a small window pops up. Every time I tried restarting it and join your server, this happens every time. I tried close app and wait, but neither worked or just took way too long.

From what I have tested, this only happens on the Pixelmon RED server. I went on Pixelmon YELLOW and whenever I broke blocks, I didn't crash.

When I joined Pixelmon RED, at the beginning I was able to break blocks crash-free. It only started crashing whenever I played more and got more items.

My In-Game user is KatIiea if you guys need it. And that is a capital i not an L. I am also launching the game through Technic Launcher.

I honestly don't know what to do to try to solve this, so I came here trying to look for situations like mine, as it seems, I didn't see anyone with a problem like mine, so I had to make a thread here.

Thank you

Attached Files:

2. KatIiea

KatIiea New Member

I have fixed this problem, sorry for the inconvenience.

3. Darkthief1210

Darkthief1210 New Member

What did you do to fix it, I am having the same problem

4. Xylotile

Xylotile Member

Have you tried allocating more RAM?

5. Darkthief1210

Darkthief1210 New Member

That worked thanks!

6. Xylotile

Xylotile Member

No problem! Sorry for the late reply. If you would like a quicker response try using the discord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.