GrizzlyHunter99 staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by GrizzlyHunter99, Mar 14, 2019.

1. GrizzlyHunter99

GrizzlyHunter99 New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?
    GrizzlyHunter99

2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord)

@GrizzlyHunter99#9040

3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver)

Yellow

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?

most of the generations and Breeding

5) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation? Tell them to calm down and knock it off. If they continue mute for 5 minutes

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?

Give them a 1-hour temp ban then if they continue further on tell a higher-up staff member

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?

I know quite a bit about pokemon and battling. I'm also a great builder.

8) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?

30+

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)
    I used to own an Ark server until I decided to shut it down because the player count was low and the game was dying. I know a bit about the stresses about being an administrator

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)

I'm in the PDT(Pacific Daylight Time) Zone

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon? I love Pokemon this game takes me back to my childhood Playing on my DS and collecting all the cards

12) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime.

Attached Files: