HannahCurrie Staff app

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by HannahCurrie, Dec 4, 2018.

1. HannahCurrie

HannahCurrie New Member

Staff Application Requirements:
    1) Age: 15+ No exceptions!
    2) Active Player! (Online Often)
    3) Helpful and Knowledgeable Pixelmon Player!
    4) Has/Uses Discord Often!

Staff Application Guideline:
    1) Whats your minecraft username?
    HannahCurrie
    2) What is your discord tag? hannah#7609
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? (blue, red, yellow, green, generations, etc) Blue, although i have a lot of free time so I'm happy to play on other servers.
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon? Growing up i played a lot of Pokemon, that knowledge has carried on and i would say my Pixelmon knowledge is pretty good. My knowledge of the server is also great, i'm always helping players asking questions in chat :).
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? I would first see if there is an easy solution to the problem, if this isn't the case i would directly message both players and get both sides of the story before taking action (to avoid falsely muting/warning someone). I would give both players a warning if they were both in the wrong and ask them to stop, if the situation were to get out of hand i would use authority and mute or even jail (depending on what the correct punishment is.)
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? If a player was online breaking the rules and wasn't listening to me or other staff members, I would first give them a warning and politely ask them to stop, if they still won't stop I would mute, and if it came to it jail them. If after the jail they still were breaking rules i would notify a higher staff member to temp-ban them.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? Because i am from New Zealand my timezone is much different to most others. I play when both the server is almost full, and when it is basically empty. My timezone flexibility lets me help players from the EU and other parts of the world.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? Currently i don't have a job so I am at home all day everyday. I play CG Pixelmon atleast 50hours a week.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? I do not currently have a working mic, this doesn't affect my ability to enforce rules on the server :). I am a friendly face on the server and not toxic to any player, whether they are staff, donor, or non-donor.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? I live in New Zealand so I'm in the NZT timezone. This means i am online after the majority of Americans are off sleeping.
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon? My time being on complex has really shown me what it's like to have a good community of players who love pokemon, but sometimes there isn't enough staff on to help the new players, unfortuantely this is mainly because of timezones but adding me to the staff team will fix this this problem for sure. I love helping people and will continue to help people whether or not i become a staff member.
    12) Type /playtime on the server, and please write what comes up.

Total: 1w2d1h1m47s : 7h34m3s - 96.63%
    Today: (12-04): 2h3m3s : 18m53s : 86.7%

2. Randalsaurus

Randalsaurus New Member

HannahCurrie has helped me and my short time on the server so much by, teaching me commands like /gts, /ivs and things about pokemon like ivs and breeding. Hannah overall is a helpful and friendly person who I think will do a great job as a staff member.