I am truly begging for you guys to trust me

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by ReformedSpeakerHD, Dec 5, 2018 at 1:35 AM.

1. ReformedSpeakerHD

ReformedSpeakerHD New Member

1) Whats your Minecraft username: SpeakerHD - - - Please just hear me out.

2) Why were you unfairly banned: I was not unfairly banned, we both know that I deserved it.

3) Who banned you and for how long: More than one... Perm + IP ban

4) Why should you be unbanned: I know you guys don't like me and will probably just deny this and ban me but I really want to in some way get your guys' trust. I know what I did was really bad and I honestly one day (and I'm not even kidding) thought about what Ive been saying and I was thinking man I'm a fucked up guy and that's not who I want to be. All I ask, even though you guys don't like me and don't think i'm reformed, is to please just give me a second chance, there is no other way to show you guys that I am not a fucked up person and that I have changed.

5) Any additional proof or things to let us know! (Screenshots, Videos, Etc)

I am so sorry.

2. Frqit

Frqit New Member

If I were you I'd remake this. Begging for unbans, stating youre guilty, and saying you havent changed isnt a good way to get unbanned..

3. ReformedSpeakerHD

The thing is I deserved the ban and they know what I did what I'm asking for is a second chance from the kindness of their hearts

4. IceRenegade

IceRenegade New Member

Good luck with the appeal. After what you did, you need it.

5. ReformedSpeakerHD

Thank you my friend, and I know I will need it

6. Frqit

Frqit New Member

Then you have to prove that you've changed. What exactly did you do? How will you make sure it doesn't happen again?

7. ReformedSpeakerHD

This is more of a personal manner, I've been talking to staff members for a little bit now so I'm going to leave the decision up to them