I would like to become an admin

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Nick king, May 15, 2019 at 1:53 AM.

1. Nick king

Nick king New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?
    massivboy064

2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord)
    @massivboy#9236
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver)
    Yellow
    4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?
    I have been playing pokemon since I was a child, though I have not played any of the new games past Pokémon white, I know a decent amount about what has come afterward, and I have become quite familiar with the pokemon prior to white. I know the ins and outs of breeding, ivs and the overall core mechanics of the game.
    5) Are you above the age requirement for staff. If not, why do you believe you are at an acceptable level of maturity.
    Yes, I am 17
    6) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?
    Well first, I would ask them politely to stop, and if they did not I would have to use leverage such as threatening to chat restrict them, when they stop I would pm them individually and get their take on the issue and attempt to mediate a solution.
    7) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    The first time they broke a rule it would come with a polite warning and if they continue to break rules the warnings will begin to turn into actions, such as a temporary suspension and maybe a ban.
    8) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I would say that I am an excellent problem solver, normally I am a calm, easy-going guy but I can quickly adapt according to the situation, if there is a need for a strict leader I am your man, if there is a need for a peacemaker here I am, I can be extremely flexible when I need to be and can do just about any job you need.
    9) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    This is actually my second week playing on this server and the first week was actually on the blue server but I decided to switch to the yellow server because my friend wanted to play on yellow. This week I have played for 20hrs.
    10) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)

11) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)

12) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?
    I would like to be an admin on this server because very often I see people asking questions and they don't get answers, and I see a lot people trying to scam new players out of their money so I want to address these problems, though I am a relatively new player to this server I know everything there is to know about pixelmon and events on this server to crates, vote parties, and competitions.
    13) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime.
    upload_2019-5-14_16-39-6.png