Internal Exception: Java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote ho

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by uwu_u, Mar 2, 2019.

1. uwu_u

uwu_u New Member

I try and connect to the server and its either extremely slow (waiting 10-30 seconds to do anything), or I can't connect and I get the error message in the title. I can play on any other high pop servers fine. I can play other games with okay connection/ping also. Please help! :(

2. Xylotile

Xylotile Member

Can you please update us on your situation?

3. Blizzer

Blizzer New Member

Having the same problem as this guy,
    Internal Exception: Java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

Im new to the server and was playing fine the first day but then started getting kicked alot the second day and now come day 3 cant even stay connected more than 15 seconds

uwu_u likes this.
  4. uwu_u

uwu_u New Member

No fix yet for me here. I just sit through the lag. Have to sit there for a few minutes sometimes lol

5. Blizzer

Blizzer New Member

I could deal with lag just fine wouldn't bother me the problem is that this literally wont let me play for more than 15 sec without kicking me so i cant play the game at all. I even deleted minecraft the mod and everything reinstalled and it let me play for a few ours then started again so tried to re download all of it a 3rd time thinking i might get a few more hours in today but this time that is not even working seems that there are just days the game wont let me play other times it runs fine. Searched google for a fix and found a bunch non of which actually worked.