kevinginting123's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Kevin Ginting, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Kevin Ginting

Kevin Ginting New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?
    kevinginting123
    2) What server were you banned on?
    All server, except for the lobby
    3) Why were you unfairly banned?
    I don't believe I should be unbanned straightaway, After I heard that the price of pokeballs in red changed drastically, I felt no holding back and let the rage get to me. Now after I think about it and calm down, I realize the mistake of what I did especially about making the farm in blue. Although many people were involved in building the farm, I was the one spending the most money and time on it, therefore saying the others are not involved in making this farm and should get a temp ban or a less harsher punishment than me. What I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry that I acted very immaturely, when I was in the heat of the moment.
    4) Who banned you and for how long?
    I'm currently unsure who banned me, and I believe its a perm ban.
    5) Why should you be unbanned?
    Although I've only been playing in this server for around 1 month and I've been consistently playing for 5 to even 12 hours every day. I'm very dedicated to the server as it's very equal in terms of pricing and many more thing. I also don't want to see the others involved in the case to lose all the progress that they have made after playing for countless hours.
    6) Any additional proof or things to let us know! (Screenshots, Videos, Etc)
    As of currently, I don't have any evidence or whatsoever. But if the staff team have more question to ask you can always pm me in Discord although I got kicked from the server (FreakZ_#2865)

2. ItzThane

ItzThane New Member

+1 miss you homey