kevinginting123's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Kevin Ginting, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Kevin Ginting

Kevin Ginting New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?

kevinginting123

2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord
    )

FreakZ_#2865

3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver)

Red, but I want to be more flexible and play in the other servers.

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?

I am confident with my knowledge on pokemon from gen 1-7, held items and I breed a variety of pokes, so I have general knowledge in pixelmon

5) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?

If two player is arguing, I would ask them to stop flaming each other and treat both equally no matter who's right or wrong. I will listen to each perspective of the story and depending on the situation I make my decision from there.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?

If a player keeps breaking the rule consistently I will punish them accordingly and if they still break the rule, I will extend the punishment each time until it leads to ban

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?

I bring strictness to the rules especially enforcing the price list as there are always undersellers roaming around. Although I am strict, minor offenses can still be overlooked. Even being strict, I still want everyone and myself included to have fun and ask any questions to me. I bring a fair judgment and overall I still want to enjoy and goof around with people. I also breed 40+ bp/bpha pokemon, so I'm fairly confident in that department.

8) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?

20-30 hours

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)

I am a good listener and people can rely on me when they need help. I also want less toxicity in the server and I do not want people to feel uncomfortable when playing in the server

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)

GMT +7

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?

The reason I want to be a staff in pixelmon is that I believe being staff is a good experience for me and benefits the team as I believe I can be very helpful and be relied on.

12) Please screenshot your /playtime on your main server and link below to show your playtime.

30.14 days, but for some reason /playtime shows 1w5d3h49m8s 2019-03-29_10.42.25.png 2019-03-29_10.42.05.png

#1 Kevin Ginting, Mar 12, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  2. SoulSearching

SoulSearching New Member

+1 Good personality, would like to see him perform on the staff team. Knowledge of pixelmon and its in-game components is fantastic.